OWNERSHIP / RESTRICTIONS ON USE
The Website is owned and operated by Cannabis One. Any and all content, information, data, graphics, photographs, images, audio, video, software, systems, processes, trademarks, logos, service marks, trade names and other information including, without limitation, the “look and feel” of the Website (collectively, the “Content”) contained in this Website are proprietary to the Company, its affiliates and partners, and/or third-party licensors. The Content is protected by applicable Canadian, United States, and international copyright and trademark laws.
Except as set forth herein, you may not copy, reproduce, publish, post, transmit, distribute, display, modify, manipulate, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any Content without the express prior written consent of the Company.
You may download, print, and reproduce the Content for your own non-commercial, informational purposes provided you agree to maintain any and all copyright or other proprietary notices contained in such Content, and to cite the URL source of such Content. Reproduction of multiple copies of the Content, in whole or in part, for resale or distribution is strictly prohibited unless you obtain prior written permission of the Company. To obtain written consent for such reproduction, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a condition of your access and use of our Website, you warrant that:
(1) you have reached the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence;
(2) you possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation;
(4) all information supplied by you on the Website is true, accurate, current and complete; and
You grant the Company a license to use the materials you post to the Website. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (“User Content”) to the Website, you are granting the Company, its affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Website, its affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content.
You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that the Company may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content in its sole and absolute discretion. By posting User Content on the Website, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
The Company has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content in its sole and absolute discretion.
USER CODE OF CONDUCT
As a condition of your continued access to and use of our Website, you agree to abide by all applicable federal, provincial, state, territorial, local and other laws and regulations and the “Code of Conduct” set forth below. Specifically, in addition, without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to:
1) upload, post, comment, e-mail or otherwise transmit any statements or material that:
- a) constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation or commercial electronic message;
- b) infringes any patent, trade-mark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary or privacy rights of any party;
- c) is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially/ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or an unfair product comparison;
- d) contains any form of destructive software such as a virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb, cancelbot, or any other harmful components or any other computer file, program or code, designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
- e) otherwise encourages criminal conduct or that would give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or regulation in any jurisdiction.
2) harvest or otherwise collect or store any information (including personally identifiable information) about other users of the Website, including e-mail addresses, without the express consent of such users;
3) for the purpose of misleading others, create a false identity of the sender or the origin of a message, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the Website;
4) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, other computer systems or networks connected to the Website, through password mining or any other means;
5) interfere with or disrupt networks or servers connected to the Website or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks; and
6) use, download or otherwise copy, or provide to any person or entity any Website users directory or other user or usage information or any portion thereof other than in the context of your use of the Website.
DISCLAIMER / LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Although we strive to update and keep accurate as much as possible the Content contained on the Website, errors and/or omissions may occur and we cannot guarantee it is accurate and complete at all times.
ACCORDINGLY, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN, IS BEING PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS ON THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE IF FOR ANY REASON THE WEBSITE IS UNAVAILABLE AT ANY TIME OR FOR ANY PERIOD OF TIME. FROM TIME TO TIME WE MAY RESTRICT ACCESS TO SOME PARTS OR ALL OF THE WEBSITE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY OR CURRENCY OF ANY CONTENT.
CHANGES AND TERMINATION
The intellectual property including logos and marks containing “Cannabis One”, “Cannabis”, “The Joint”, “INDVR”, and “INDVR Fire” are trade-marks of the Company. Other marks, graphics, typefaces, trade-marks, and logos appearing on the Website may also be trade-marks or trade dress of the Company. All other trade-marks appearing on the Website are property of their respective owners. Our trade-marks and trade dress may not be used in any manner for any purpose without our express written consent.
It is our goal to provide increased value to visitors to our Website. Therefore, our Website might offer you links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties and therefore not directly affiliated with us. Please understand that such linked websites are independent from our Company and that Cannabis One has no control over the content of such websites. Consequently, the Company cannot be held liable and makes no warranty or representation whatsoever as to the accuracy, timeliness, and/or completeness of the information contained on such websites. Cannabis One accepts no responsibility for the linked sites or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
The links which we might place on our Website do not imply that we sponsor, endorse, are affiliated or associated with, or have been legally authorized to use any trade-mark, trade name, service mark, design, logo, symbol or other copyrighted materials displayed on or accessible through such sites.
APPLICABLE LAWS AND SEVERABILITY
Nothing contained on the Website should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by the Company or by any third party.
Last Updated: November, 2018